Available Paintings

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bulldog

4"x4"   oil 
Yesterday I wasn't able to finish my work at the shop, so after I picked up two of my boys and made them lunch (and fed our dogs too) I returned to the shop.  It took me an hour and a half to complete my work, but now it's done.  Yea!   I returned home before my oldest son got back from his summer class.  You know, I feel bad when I have to leave my boys to return to the shop. I like to be home when the boys are home.  Later that evening my oldest son had a baseball game which didn't end until late.  All this just to say that I was so busy I didn't have any time to paint.  When I don't have a chance to paint for even one day I find that I miss it and look forward to getting my 'painting fix'.  Isn't that odd?

Thank you for stopping by.             

No comments:

Post a Comment